Monday 16 April 2012

Lots Of Little Things

My Dearest Em you've done it AGAIN!!! I am in love with your little people and admire your ability to come up with new ideas created with perfect execution, you are a 'do it well or not at all' kinda girl. I must admit I had a little happy tear in my eye whilst reading about the 'uppa tea Ye' dolls. Such beautiful , happy memories of Miss 13 at 2 yrs old sitting up with me having 'ups of tea' and I love we can still do it. However there's now more in the bed and less room with the addition of a few lovely little ones since then. Such fondness and such love it makes my heart melt into a warm fuzzy puddle xxxx Aaahhhh....... 

Since then I have found some crafty photos I'd set aside to put on the blog at the time of taking them but time does get away and they sit in their little folders just waiting. So this post is about craft projects past having their time in the sun. Speaking of which this Autumn weather has been far from Autumnal and positively glorious with temps over 25c! I could have this aways. For now enjoy the pics and see you soon.

Little R's School Chairbag

Little R's School Library Bag made from two 1973 Tea Towels

A Handful Of Beans Created By Our Garden

'A Ship'

March Summer Sunset Created By Mother Nature

Putting Together My Starburst Cushion Which I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

Little Happy Hands Crafting


Mobile By Niece P

Little R's Birthday Bunting ( a terrible photo but awesome paper bunting about 5 mt long)

Little R's Rocket Birthday Cake - Blast Off!!

xx Le xx

No comments:

Post a Comment