Monday 26 November 2012

Empty studio.....

My room feels so empty now without my Christmassy friends......(have l mentioned how much l love my little studio room?? ). It's little, which is quite appropriate, and it doubles as a laundry, which is a necessity and its perfect and l love it and l have been feeling very inspired in a crafty way as l pop in and out of there as many times as l can on any given day.. which has been quite a lot lately.... I don't want it to stop but l know busy 'end of year' times are ahead.....
And oh Le, just keep thinking how beautiful the ripple blanket will be when it's finished ..... I know you've had to pull it out 3 times (...groan...) now, back to about the same spot and l am sending you some 'crafty happiness' wishes in the hope that your latest attempt is rising and falling beautifully!! Speaking of wishes and beautiful should we post a photo of our shiny new birthday pressies..... x em
( ooh, and my recently completed crocheted article of clothing too...next post.. promise! )

2 comments:

  1. Your little people are just gorgeous Em, and I love your little studio space x

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of everything please!! And I finally remembered my password, so now I can comment directly...yay!!

    ReplyDelete