Sunday 17 February 2013

Finding inspiration.....

Fun shots of Bendigo Le, were you inspired to make and create??
I have been struggling l must say, inspiration has been slow to come my way.... my crafty mojo is still in holiday mode! I have been trying...walking in and out of my little studio countless times, pulling out felt , doll bases , wool, standing, staring, turning round in circles, over and over again and finally, slowly some ideas have emerged......
No such troubles for Mikey though! Jamie Oliver's 15 minute meals have certainly inspired his cooking and we have been devouring some delicious meals, and despite the heat and desperately low water tank levels we have managed to harvest some veggies from the garden to table!

1 comment:

  1. I just love that Jamie cookbook - so inspiring and yummy! And that little canoe is just gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete