Sunday 3 March 2013

Welcome Little One

So excited right now! A new little person has just been born into our family. My baby brother, well he's early thirty something, has just become a Dadda for the first time. Mamma and Baby Cohen James are doing well snuggled up with each other right now.
So blessed is the journey with children. They colour our lives, teach us more about ourselves than we could ever have imagined ( the good, the bad and the ugly mind you)! Even through hardship and frustration, there is a grounding that children bring( if you let it). Of course I am speaking of my own experience and I know not everyone has a such a wonderful time of it all.
I am blessed to have such a family of my own and I wish now for my brother to discover such a journey with his new born child.
x Le x

No comments:

Post a Comment