Friday 6 July 2012

A walk at dusk....

The walk was lovely.. A good choice if l do say so myself. No whales or dolphins, but still amazing! Le, l love your cushions.. You are so clever.. Well done!! I can just picture them on the couch in the sunny corner of the lounge! What's next on the agenda l wonder?? I had a go at popcorn stitch in the car on the drive up and made a cute little necklet, which l've even had a couple of comments on since wearing down the street! I am pleased with it.. I used a lovely 8 ply merino wool with a touch of silk and mohair.I will also mention that my attempts ( yes, I am talking more than one!) at a beanie for myself on the drive up have been dismal! Apart from the first being too big and the second too small they looked ridiculous on me ( including my first ever beanie from a previous post) and if I wasn't so determined I would be ready to give up but I am going to troop on because surely there has to be a beanie pattern out there that doesn't look ridiculous on my head??!! Doesn't there?!?x em

No comments:

Post a Comment