Wednesday 17 October 2012

Will Someone Send The House Cleaning Fairies....PLEASE!

I spent 4 and a half hours yesterday cleaning Little R's bedroom. It was an absolute train-wreck but looked pictureperfect when I was done..... FOUR AND A HALF HOURS!!!

And pictured here is the mess in my kitchen which2days ao was looking wonderful. It is constantly treated like a dumping ground at the end of the bench there. There is currently, our local directory, school newsletter, a lego gondola, pirate money, 2 phones, raffle tickets, a small dish with assorted bir-a-brac, sunnies, a bag of crochet flowers, a cupcake cookbook, an old wipe an assortment of things to be returned to their rightful owners and sadly much, much more! On the floor iis today's shopping, Em's ice cream churner, the rice cooker, nappy bag and cloths for the wash.....phew!
THEN.... There's THIS! Folded, clean clothes in the far left a pile of toys that are currently homeless in our space, B's pile of sketch books sitting on the kitchen bench to the right and a myriad of what nots that can't find anywhere to live.
There's 2 loads of washing waiting to be hung and I haven't cleaned the bathroom this week. I'm currently cooking dinner, roast veg and fritatta as it's scouts night tonight with a tight schedule between school pick up and scouts duty.
I love this crazy life, I love being busy, I love this home we have created. I love the spontaneous sing song I'm hearing from my two year old as I write. I just wish the house cleaning fairies would come!
xxxx Le xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment