Thursday 8 November 2012

40th Retreat Day Five Part One

Reflecting Back to Sunday 27th November, 2011

Ahhh, sleep in........

here's a random pic of our birthday shopping treats while we sleep in

9am- jump up and hop on the end of Em's bed and she's already up crocheting more iddy biddy bunting. Chit, chat, chit, chat and along comes Neen. More chit chat, more idle crafty happiness, cups of tea? yes please,chit chat, more making, read a magazine, teach Neen how to crochet a flower while chatting, I wrote in my big boy's journal while Neen and Em chatted


11am- breaky! Muesli, yoghurt, fruit- good start. Yoga S-T-R-E-T-C-H reach for the sky. Yoga with Janine is amazing, I wish she lived with me so I could wake up to her each day. Get my body moving in the right way. As we hit 40 (Janine beat us there by 1 1/2 months), a life of exercise has certainly put Janine in great shape for the next part of the journey. Ok, I'm calling her today to get a little yoga routine for my body and my mind.

right, so as I don't have any photos of our breakfast or of us doing yoga (thank goodness!), here's the progression I was making on my starburst cushion. i'm just in love with it mwahh
1pm- watched a movie- yes in the middle of the day in our pyjamas with tea and chocolate. The excitement was almost too much to bear. Yes I know it doesn't take much but these simple glories when finding yourself without the children ARE almost too much

TBC.............................



No comments:

Post a Comment